OUR PROJECTS and PUBLICATIONS
- Our research is focused on combining digital medicine with prescription medications to improve therapy outcomes. This is described here: journal.frontiersin.org/article/10.3389/fneur.2014.00126/full
- Examples of general questions we are asking: Can doctors prescribe mobile apps, video games, music, or multimedia streaming as adjunct therapies? Can doctors prescribe combinations of digital medicine and antidepressants, or antipsychotics, or analgesics, or antiseizure medications?
- Example of our research papers are here:
- Conflict of Interest disclosure: Dr. Grzegorz Bulaj is a co-inventor on issued and pending patents related to disease therapy video game and to streaming as digital medicine for epilepsy. He is also a scientific cofounder and officer in Epicadence PBC, a public benefit corporation focused on developing mobile and streaming technologies as treatments for epilepsy patients.
- If you consider supporting our research, please visit: www.benefunder.com/life-science-causes/grzegorz-bulaj/integrating-music-games-and-medicine
- Challenge #7. Imagine that we have resolved challenges #1-6 related to music streaming as digital medicine.